TOMAR STROBECOM II
– Optical Preemption Priority Emitters:
Optical emitters provide emergency vehicle preemption or transit priority at upcoming traffic signal intersections and gated entries. Reducing response times in order to save lives and/or property in a proven, efficient & affordable way.
- Providing high-priority or right-of-way for emergency vehicles at properly equipped intersections
- Providing low-priority or sustained-green for transit vehicles at properly equipped intersections
- Remote access to gated entries (such as those controlled by TOMAR’s Strobeswitch)
STROBECOM II 3065 Series Emitter Systems
STROBECOM II T792HL Series Emitter Systems
STROBECOM II Handheld Emitter Series
TOMAR STROBECOM II emitters are available in two versions, depending on the emergency vehicle preemption system installed in the desired area of operation:
- A TOMAR STROBECOM II 3065, 3065-LOPRO, 3065-MOTO & 3065-R emitter is designed to work with TOMAR’s emergency vehicle preemption & priority control system, such as the 4140V2 or 4080V2 OSP cards and 4090 series detectors
- A TOMAR STROBECOM II T792HL, T792HL-LOPRO, T792HL-MOTO & T792HL-R emitter is designed to work with TOMAR’s OSPOCV2 or OSPOC8V2 OSP Cards and DETOC series detectors, or a competitors system such as the *GTT Opticom Discriminator Cards and Detectors
- A TOMAR STROBECOM II 3065B-20V & T792HLB-20V provide a handheld or versatile version for each style of emitter
* OPTICOM, GTT and Discriminator are trademarks of Global Traffic Technologies, LLC and are not affiliated with TOMAR Electronics, Inc. or its products.